HOW WE CAN HELP
Here are some questions that we can help you answer:
- Need answers from the Department of Developmental Services (DDS)?
- Feel like you are getting the run-around from your loved one’s service provider?
- Need information but don’t know how to access it?
- Wonder how to advocate for your developmentally disabled loved one?
- Know what services are available for him or her?
- Wonder how to report abuse, neglect, or other problems?
- Know how to contact your legislator for support?
- Know what to expect at an ISP meeting, or when your developmentally disabled loved one needs hospitalization?
- Know how to establish a burial trust fund?
- Feel frustrated or emotionally drained, and just need support?